7 In New Zealand/ TRAVEL

Planning a trip to New Zealand!

Yes, that page is the one I ripped out of the notebook because I messed up the box around ‘Milford Sound’ and I’m such a perfectionist I had to get rid of it.
In less than two weeks (!) Alex and I are travelling to New Zealand for nine days and I’m sooo excited. We’ve booked a little campervan to drive around the South Island in, and I’m looking forward to fresh air, hiking, and kayaking trips. New Zealand is somewhere that I really wanted to tick off while I am here as we are so much closer than from the UK!
Although we’ve had this planned for a while, I haven’t put much research time into the trip as I would have liked… so has anyone been?! Any recommendations would be much appreciated, even if it’s for a hidden gem on a driving route or a campsite/restaurant that you really loved. Let me know please! 🙂 Our route so far goes from Christchurch – Arthurs Pass – Franz Josef Glacier – Wanaka – Milford Sound – Queenstown – Lake Tekapo (maybe?) – Akaroa.
x

JasminCharlotte
    February 29, 2016 at 9:14 pm

Woo this is so exciting!! I hope you have the best of times. Definitely do the glaciers, they are so good – you can get up on them as well. I went kayaking on lake tekapo which was amazing so highly recommend that if you do go! Just have the best of times!

Jasmin Charlotte

Polly Rowan
      March 4, 2016 at 1:18 am

Thanks Jasmin, can’t wait to see the glacier and lots of kayaking is defo on our agenda – will be sure to do it on Lake Tekapo 🙂 x

Li
    March 1, 2016 at 8:39 pm

New Zealand is somewhere I have always wanted to visit. It’s meant to be such a beautiful country, with so much incredible scenery. Sadly I’ve never been so don’t have any wisdom to pass on but I hope you have the best time! Looking forward to all the pictures. Li 🙂
    Rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

Ellie
    March 3, 2016 at 2:42 pm

so exciting! Can’t wait to see some photos – have a wonderful time! I have always wanted to go, maybe one day!

Polly Rowan
      March 4, 2016 at 1:19 am

Thanks Ellie, will definitely share some photos and tips on here when we’re back. x

Anika May
    March 4, 2016 at 12:49 pm

This is so exciting! I’m so excited for you, can’t wait to see some photos 🙂

Anika | anikamay.co.uk