I haven’t done one of these posts in a while! Here are a few of my favourite things from over the last week…
1. On Saturday I was feeling under the weather so I took it easy. Alex and I pottered around the area in the sun, and ended up buying some more plants for our balcony. I love this little succulent so much! I’ve called her Frida Khalo < 3
2. Saturday evening cook-up at the public BBQ at the end of our street with friends. Homemade burgers, beers, and veggie kebabs and cider for me! So yum.
3. 83 days is a long time but when you’ve been waiting all year to see your family it doesn’t seem too long at all! I’ve been chatting proper plans with the fam on our Whatsapp group this week and I’m allowing myself to actually get really excited for them to come over from the UK.
4. This photo was taken a few weeks ago, but last week I went to my first yoga class in a while with a friend and remembered why I used to love it so much. It feels so good to stretch out, and breathe properly. I’m going to find some classes near my work to trial.
5. I don’t buy clothes very often but had a little splurge in the Gap sale this weekend and I love this tropical clutch for nights out, and summery skirt for work.
What has been making you happy this week?