A few bits and pieces from my Instagram feed in November. I’ve been less active on there lately, mainly due to the fact that I like taking photos in natural light. Yet when you work from 9am – 6pm and it’s dark from 4:30pm – 8am you don’t tend to see the light of day very often! Bane of my life at the mo with photographing for the blog and my products.
1. My friend and I went a bit gingerbread mad last night and decorated our gingerbread people with lips and teeth. I may have eaten JUST gingerbread for breakfast this morning 😉
2. My desk at work with my cactus friend in his sunny yellow pot
3. I fell for the red cups and my first PSL (pumpkin spiced latte, don’t ya know). Taste = divine. 1 hour later = caffeine and sugar shakes.
4. When my plans were cancelled on Wednesday night I ended up helping my boyfriend put up Christmas decorations at his office until 10pm. We got all creative, played Michael Buble’s Christmas album on the speakers and ordered Thai takeaway.
5. New Nike shoes. I’ve never had a pair of trainers pretty enough to wear day to day but these are like wearing slippers to work.
6. My friend Ellie and I’s usual choice of pig-out food at The Farmery. We ordered the regular size of fro yo this time which was WAY too large. There is no scale here but they’re seriously huge.
It’s getting decidedly more Christmassy around here recently. In fact tomorrow I’m taking the train up to the midlands and having a Christmas sesh with some friends I went to uni with. There WILL be mulled wine and mince pies. I’m childishly excited for December to start – advent candles, daily chocolate, and Christmas tunes… yes please. What are your plans for this weekend? And more importantly, have you got your advent calendar yet? 😉
Have a good weekend lovelies x