10 In Inspiration/ INTERIORS

Working from Home

I’ve ordered a few of my designs on fabric and I’m eagerly waiting for them to arrive. I can’t wait to start creating on my sewing machine, and I’d love to have an inspiring workspace at home to create from. I don’t work from home (I am lucky to work in a gorgeous office) but love seeing the spaces that people create to work in.
I’d like to think that mine would be simple and pared back, with just a couple of posters on the wall, a lovely big Mac (which I don’t own yet…) and a pencil pot or two. But in reality I know it would be covered in paints, paper, magazines… When working in my room at uni I would usually abandon my desk and spread across my floor or bed.
Do you work from home? Do you have a lovely place to work from? I think it’s important if you’re there all day, everyday!
xo
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Molly {Dreams in HD}
    November 12, 2013 at 1:20 pm

i don't work from home but i do love my little home desk space. my boyfriend allowed me to take over half our bedroom and i use the entire wall as a rotating mood board.

Molly {Dreams in HD}

Melissa Blake
    November 12, 2013 at 11:40 pm

I'm a freelance writer/blogger and work from home. Those spaces are so inviting!! πŸ™‚

lauren, curious constellation
    November 13, 2013 at 1:36 pm

I really need to give my workspace a makeover, these pictures are seriously inspiring!

Diana Mieczan
    November 13, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Yes, I work from home. Actually we both are – my husband and I πŸ™‚ I have a little space in our livingroom where I have a desk and an inspiratiion board and a huge window πŸ™‚ Those are beautiful, sweetie. I especially love the 4th one:) Muah

Kaylovesvintage
    November 13, 2013 at 4:17 pm

I'm freelance and yes I do work from home..
    got a nice studio full of vintage

style-for-style
    November 13, 2013 at 6:42 pm

yikes my office needs a big time make over!! thanks for the inspiration.

Anni
    November 14, 2013 at 4:10 pm

I work from home and I'm totally guilty of not putting enough into my space. I got some canvas wall art from the Ace Palm Springs and totally stopped there… and it bums me out every day.

Anastasiya Ilyina
    November 15, 2013 at 4:56 am

Oh!!!! So nice places! I dream of the personal workplace or studio, but I don't know when it happens. I don't have a place for my creativity. It upsets me.
    Photos are very harmonious.

Nastya

ALL ABOUT CHOCOLATE CREATIVE...
    November 21, 2013 at 4:39 pm

I am one of he lucky ones, who work from home, which I really appreciate specially in cold days like this. I have a room dedicated to my work, my studio!! cosy and warm, filled with way too many things, the rest of the house serve as storage space. As much as I love it in here I would have soon to look for a bigger space, right now I can;t even find my dear cat haha…

Hena Tayeb