8 In INTERIORS/ My Work

Business Cards

I received my new business cards from Moo this week and I’m pretty happy with them. I went with 6 different designs in the end, of my wallpaper and fabric patterns and one of a photoshoot of my wallpapers. I chose their 100% recycled ‘green’ business cards, so they are a nice heavy, matte paper.
I like the handy little business card box that they send you, too.
I’m also really happy to be on the front of the Creative Futures 2013 brochure (along with Tabitha Cottrell’s colourful hedgehog), celebrating Bath Spa’s creative talent.

Only two more days until my final hand-in so I’m off back to work now!
X

jen
    May 18, 2013 at 5:37 pm

Oh they are lovely Polly. I particularly like that fourth image. How exciting to be on the front of the Creative Futures brochure. And a huge congrats on your feature in The Telegraph – very well deserved. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future! x

rusty {rambles}
    May 18, 2013 at 5:38 pm

It must have been so hard to choose! They look great.

Sandra Martinez
    May 19, 2013 at 5:37 pm

Hi beautiful!! Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it like always ๐Ÿ™‚
    This is an amazing post, so creative!!
    Come to see my new post at;

Diana Mieczan
    May 20, 2013 at 5:27 pm

They are really beautiful, sweetie!!! happy Monday. xoxoxo

Printing Graphics
    May 22, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Well designed business cards :). I've always been very passionate about printing and graphics, so anything designed well do appeal to me. And by the way, I'm myself a designer.

jacob jones
    June 17, 2013 at 6:58 am

Business cards carries the image of the company with it so it should be attractive and eye-catching.Business cards are one of the best part of marketing strategy.

design a visiting card

Retta Langevin
    June 17, 2013 at 6:24 pm

Variety is a good thing, even for business cards! Plus, this gives you some sort of a portable portfolio to show clients, and then subtly give them your card to keep. Win-win!

Retta @ Turf Signs

Business Card Design Vancouver
    July 11, 2013 at 8:28 am

It's a nice selection of business card designs. All cards are designed professionally, but the business card in the box looks impressive.