Random details around my room at home in London. I love close up pictures of interiors. I think they can be just as interesting as seeing the whole room.
1. Plate with a few bits of jewellery
2. Vintage matchbox art
3. Little collection of old watches (most of them need winding as you can see!)
4. My lovely Marimekko cup from Jen at Little Birdy
5. Tiny camel
6. My favourite Orla Kiely notebook and Muji pen
7. Paris Metro tickets
8. My giveaway packaged up
9. Stitches on my duvet cover
I’m back in Bath now, feeling a bit blue from the rainy weather, missing the comfort of home and knowing that I have to get down to doing some hard work soon. But these little details are cheering me up for now.
Plus I’m off to Nandos with my flatmate now! Whoop.