1. My brand new (and first ever) ipod. Which currently has no music on it, but it still makes me happy!
2. Setting up a still life to draw from.
3. Toy Story 3. I saw it last night and I would happily watch it again now. I LOVED it!
4. Seeing smiley marshmallows on Color Me Katie
5. A lovely letter full of goodies from my friend on her gap year in India
6. Wrapping a present for my friend’s 20th birthday and feeling jealous
hmmm… I wonder what it is…
7. Tiny ruffles on my new bikini
8. Looking at last year’s list for packing for holiday. And thinking about making one for this year
9. Haribo Tangfastics
10. Going to a fair on Whitecross Street (near the famous Brick Lane) today. Check out the website and come if you can! My dad’s friend has organised it and there’s going to be loads of great street artists, food stalls and plenty of things to do.
Have a lovely weekend! What are you up to? I’ve got the fair today and then I’m going to my grandparent’s house in the countryside tomorrow. Can’t wait!