I know I said in this post that I would be blogging less over the next two weeks… well I realised that I have actually been blogging more because I made so many posts over the weekend to make up for it! Kind of ironic! Here is summer wishlist #1.
I mentioned that my friend and I decided that we’re going to go to Paris this summer and realised that this means that I’ll have to cut back on my spending in able to afford this happy trip!
So for this wishlist I have kind of gone for stuff that I need (well, none of this is in any way vital to my life, but you know what I mean) rather than things I just kind of want.
1. Summer pjs. I have always loved pyjamas, along with duvet covers. In fact my friend wrote this post about me and my pjs back when we had a shared blog. I have managed to not buy any for ages so I need some new pretty ones to wear on holiday 🙂
2. Bikini. This is definitely essential. I’m going to the beach and a pool on holiday this summer so I’ll need one of these! I haven’t found my perfect one yet but I keep being drawn to pink/ orange ones!?
3. Shorts. I need some basic shorts to wear with my patterned tops. I love these short chinos from Urban Outfitters.
4. Strap tops. Can’t get a tan without a few of these! I only have 1 that I actually like so I need to get a couple more.
5. A bronzer. I like to switch my blusher to bronzer in the summer and my old one is all smashed up. I’m not sure where to get one from. Can anyone recommend a good one? (The one shown here is from MAC)
Do you have any summer essentials for this year?